Author : Annuchka Queen
Prep time : 5 mins
Cook time : 20 mins
Total time : 25 mins
Yield : 12 muffins
- 3/4 cup of full cream milk
- 1/2 cup of butter / vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups self raising flour
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup large choco chips
- In a medium size mixing bowl, place butter , your butter must be at room temperature.
- Combine butter with caster sugar and eggs. Whisk until smooth.
- Add self raising flour bit by bit until flour is well incorporated with eggs, sugar and butter mixture.
- Add a tsp of vanilla essence and whisk thoroughly. For this recipe you can mix with a whisk or wooden spoon. You don’t necessarily need an electric mixer.
- Use a baking spray to spray your baking pans and pour your mixture in it. Tuck choco chips in the middle.
- Bake at 180C / 160 F for 20 mins.