My “ajebutters”girls doesn’t eat pepper. But l always tell them how they don’t know what they are missing . I love pepper sauce to bits . There is something about African chilli sauce, that thing that will take your entire food to another level. Simply fry your sauce well and garnish with some tropical delicious goodness and store in the fridge, it can last for up to six weeks. This sauce is very versatile and flavourful because you can use as a side dish to boiled eggs , puff – puff, roasted or grilled fish and chicken, rice, spaghetti and much more.
Some people can’t stand the heat. You must know your heat level and don’t consume too much if you can not stand it.
Make sure you ventilate your kitchen before starting off with this recipe. It can make you caugh to the point of choking.
Before we proceed with the cooking , I will invite you to watch video recipe first ; just click here 👉🏽👉🏽Hot Pepper Sauce Recipe /
- 20 habenero peppers ( or any pepper of your choice)
- 1 large Onion
- 25 Njansang seeds
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of pebe ( African ethnic spice)
- 1 tbsp of country onion (African ethnic spice)
- 1 tbsp bouillon powder
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 cm ginger ( optional )
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Wash peppers and cut the top cap of the peppers
- Peel off onion dry skin and dice them
- Peel off garlic clove dry skin and set aside
- Dice half red capsicum and set aside
- Wash njansang seeds and set aside
- In a well ventilated kitchen, pour all ingredient in a medium size pot , add half cup of water and garnish with some salt and ring to boil for 5 mins .
- Allow to cool down for 5 mins , then place in a food processor and blend
- Make sure you are using a well ventilated kitchen to avoid coughing and choking for safety reasons.
- Pour vegetable oil in a medium pot , start frying your pepper in medium heat.
- As it simmers add pebe, white pepper, bouillon powder, salt , country onion and stir.
- Keep stiring your flavourful delicious hot goodness until you feel it’s a bit dry and all spices cooked and well .
- Allow to cool down for 10 mins and serve
- You can use this sauce to eat roasted fish, roasted chicken , boiled eggs , steak ,Puff puff etc .