Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time : 1 hr
Total time: 1 h 10 mins
- 6 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 4 cups self raising sifted flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream or full cream milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Wash and peel bananas and mashed them in a small bowl and then set aside.
- Blend sugar in a food processor until fine. Then add eggs and unsalted butter and sour cream and mix with am electric mixer or a hand mixer until smooth add vanilla extract and mashed bananas and then set aside.
- Sieve Flour, salt , baking soda and cinnamon into a bowl and set aside. ( dry ingredients)
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients in to the wet ingredients ie step 2 and 3. An electric mixer will do this perfectly.
- Preheat oven 180 C
- Grease baking pan with oil spray or pour the batter inside.
- Bake for 1 hr
- You can insert a skewer inside to check if it’s well baked. of skewer comes out wet then it’s still baking. If dry then it’s done.
- Keep on a cool rack to cool . Serve with some tea, coffee or some fruit 🥤.
- Enjoy !