This grill pork is a Cameroonian community favourite that defines nearly every Cameroonian party. There have never been a time when guest refused this charcoal grill juicy and delicious pork grill unless they are Muslim’s from the North of Cameroon. It’s is best done with charcoal grill. And when served on the table, guest dive for it very quickly and at the end of the party nothing is left.
This succulent pork BBQ is very addictive especial the marinade aroma and the charcoal grill adds more flavour into it. The smoke swaying in the warm winds always keeps neighbours salivating . One can savour the sweet and spicy fresh vegetable herbs on it at ones and drink some very nice wine or beer. I ate this yesterday at a baby shower and delicious was an understatement. I always make a special habanero pepper source to accompany this heavenly delicious goodness.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30
Total time: 45 mins
- Please watch this recipes video here 👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽https://youtu.be/IQqVR_AYEZk
- A cup of diced celery , basil and parsley.
- A cup of diced onion
- 1 onion
- 1 green capsicum
- 2 tablespoon of white pepper/ or 1 tbsp white pepper, 1/4 tbsp black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon of ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- A teaspoon of salt
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil / vegetable oil
- Habanero pepper (optional)
- Blend all your marinade fresh spices in a food processor.
- Pour in a bowl and garnish with bouillon cubes and salt.
- Use a brush to carefully marinate your pork.
- Put in a bowl or aluminium foil paper, wrap and refrigerate the pork overnight
- The next day put on an oily BBQ and grill until tender and juicy.
- Grill for over 30 mins and flip sides
- Serve hot and garnish with tomatoes and salads Luc an accompany this with oven baked potatoes or any African root vegetable.