Every woman have to keep some chewable easy finger food at home to serve visitors. This is a super easy finger food to make to kick of a party incase you are looking for a party idea . You don’t even need any fork or spoon , you just need some clean fingers to pick and go. In a birthday party structure or a send off , you need one of this with some biscuits and dips .This is one of those things I always fry and keep . Most of my friends are trying to live healthy . It’s always good to pay attention on your health and control your intake of oil , sugar , fat and cab, but however, our organisms needs a low level of some of these stuffs in order to perform it functions properly. It doesn’t hurt to eat something like this once in a while not everyday.
Let’s get started;
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time : 1 h
- 3 cups of self raising flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- A pin
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg for flavour
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- In a mixing bowl place 3 cups of self raising flour
- Combine with 1/2 cup os sugar
- Rub in 1/2 cup of butter thoroughly until smooth
- Add milk and eggs.
- Knead until well incorporated to form a thick tight dough
- Dump on the kitchen work surface and knead properly for 7 mins until smooth.
- Slice a portion and roll with a rolling pin . Then use a knive and shape into medium squares and bore a hold in the middle and twist.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a skillet. Start frying a small portion at a time. Stir – fry until golden brown.