This pancake is DIVINE! I served this pancake with honey drops, strawberries and black grapes. The kids love them. Excellent taste and texture. Very tender inside slightly crispy outside.
This pancakes are very traditional not very fluffy. I didn’t wanted a very fluffy consistency. I am looking for something special in my pancakes not the American style l tasted in Mcdonalds which is too fluffy and thick but the very traditional type with it slightly crispy sides almost like crepe but abit thicker and not large and light like crepes.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 6mins
Cook time: 13 mins
Total time : 19 mins
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup if milk
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of bakibg powder
- 1/2 teaspion salt .
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt . Mix well and keep aside
- In another bowl combine egg milk and oil then thoroufhly mix until smooth.
- Lightly spray frying pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Scoop a batter into your non sticky frying pan ,
- Use a particular sized of scoop for each fry to obtain thesame size.
- Flip sides to make sure its brownish on both sides.
- Garnish with honey, strawberries and grapes.
- Serve with hot chocolate, coffee or tea.