This pound cake is a desert of your dreams. Incredibly delicious, soft and spongy. Topped with an ubelievably silky chocolate frostings white and dark brown chocolates that runs down like an ocean.
Garnish with flaked almond and walnuts. Enjoy this extravaganza and make sure you dont go nuts hahaha!!!
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time 1 h
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1.5 cup of plain whitw flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and sugar mix until creamy.
- Add a cup of vegetable oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla flavour.
- Thwn , add a cup of plain yogurt and stir thoroughly
- Sief flour into your mixture.
- Then add a tablespoon of baking powder and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a greased baking pan .
- Bake for 45 mins
- Brush with honey for extra shine.
- Serve with tea, coffee , any fruit juice or hot chocolate.