This marble cake is just adourable and fun to eat. Marble chocolate cake lush will be your new favourite cake to end your night with.
A delicious treat garnished with white and dark chocolate. You can’t go wrong with this super delicious goodness that will blow your mind.
This is actually heaven on a plate. You will be blown by it fluffy nature and taste. It’s so good that you won’t be able to get enough of it decadent goodness. It doesn’t hurt to enjoy some sweet goodness once in a while.
Aurhor: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Yield : 6
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 125 g white chocolate
- 5 large eggs
- 125g icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 113 g of butter or margerine
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, crack 5 eggs
- Add a cup of sugar and mix thoroughly until you get a whitish consistency.
- To the egg and sugar mixture add vanilla essence, pinch of salt and baking powder and mix thoroughly for 1 min.
- Melt your butter in a microwave and pour into your mixture while stiring.
- Sieve flour into your mixture and stir.
- Divide your mixture into 2 equal parts and keep aside.
- Melt your brown and white chocolates in separate bowls. You can melt your chocolate by putting a bowl ontop of boiling water in a pot and stir . Make sure the water does not came in contact with your choccolate . When its fully melted keep aside to cold. Then pour into your mixtures and stir.
- Now grease your cake pan with oil spray and preheat your oven 190C
- Bake for 35 mins
- When fully baked allow to cool down before serving.
- Serve with some tea, coffee or some hot chocolate.