Craving liver stew and you don’t know how to make it or you dont have time to make it ? Rhis lip smacking liver stew recipe will take you to the moon and back and in just 30 mins or less it will be ready to be serve with your boiled rice or yam.
It is basic, easy , delicious and above all inexpensive to make.
Thick liver stew is good by itself and very common in some Cameroonian beer palors , bars in the counters you name it.
Liver, onion, garlics, ginger, pepper, bouillon cubes, tomatoes and some salt come together in cozy harmony
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time : 30 mins
- 3 diced onion
- A cup of tmatoe paste
- 2 tablespoon blended garlic gloves
- 2 tablespoon blended ginger
- Some Salt to taste
- 1 red hebanero pepper
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 2 kg of liver
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Pour olive oil in a pot and heat the pot for 5 mins .
- Place diced onion and stir fry. Then addd some salt.
- Add tomato paste, ginger paste and garlic paste and stir fry.
- Add liver and stir fry for about 10 mins.
- Serve with some boiled rice, yam or bread
Liver is not an easy meat to cook . You must stir fry in some oil. Add liver in ok oil one at a time.
Make sure you dont boil your liver like it will turn to be very hard.