These biscuits are absolutely amazing, chewy and so soft. These are the most amazing biscuits l have ever baked.
The mixture is very basic and l customised my decorative technique. I use marshmallows, m&m and broken choc chips for my topping decorations.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 spoon spoon bi – carbonade of soda
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs 1.5 cups sugar
- 250 g melted butter
- 2 cups of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cups marshmallows, choco chips and M&Ms
- Preheat oven 180C . Cover your baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat egg butter and sugar until fluffy
- Combine in a different bowl; flour, cocoa, bi – carb of soda , salt.
- Now stir in butter mixture until well incoporated.
- Stir in choc bits .
- Roll tablespoon mixture into a balls and place on prepared trays, 3 cm apart.
- Decorate each badge of cookies with decorations óf your choice.
- I chosed chocolate chips deco, marshmallow decor and M&M decor.
- Bake for 10 to 12 mins , transfer to wire rack to cool down.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week
- You can serve with tea, coffee or some delicious fruit juice.