These past few days , it has been extremly hot in Australia. I was looking for a perfect summer fruit salad idea then l thought of this straightaway.
This perfect summer fruit salad is bursting with a ton of vibrant colors and flavors. It’s not only delicious but looks absolutely pretty and taste so good.
I served this salad yesterday to my kids after a very hot day at school. My daughter said it was the most beautiful fruit salad she has ever tasted.
It was way too sweet so l didn’t feel the need of adding any sugar. It has plenty of flavor on its own. Though l added some vanilla flavor.
When l went to my favourite fruit barn, l was very lucky to see all the fresh seasonal fruits l wanted. This made a beautiful and refreshing fruit salad.The souce was exactly what l had been looking for, light , sweet and extra tasty. I used mango juice along with lemon and strawberry juice. Absolutely delicious.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 1 h20 mins
Ready in: 1 h 20 mins
- 3 Pears
- 2 cups of blackberries
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 2 cups Apricot
- 3 black plums
- 1/2 Papaya
- 2 cups of apples green and red
- 2/3 cup of fresh Lemon juice
- 2 cups Watermelon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- I thoroughly wash all the fruits.
- I diced and soaked the apples and pears into lemon juice to prevent them from getting dark.
- I diced all of them and combined together. Marinate thwm with some lemon spray. I had natural juice oozing out from them.
- Keep in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Serve in small bowls.