Groundnut paste and fufu pudding is a Cameroonian steam pudding made with with fried peanuts and maize flour, crayfish salt and stock cubes to give it that added taste. It can be eaten alone as a snack.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time 45 mins
Total time 1h 15 mins
Watch full video by clicking to this link:
Enjoy and dont forget ro subscribe.
- Peanuts / Groundnuts
- Maize flour
- Stock cubes / seasonning cubes
- White / black pepper
- Habanero pepper
- 2.5 cups of water
- In a frying pan, place groundnuts or peanuts and fry until fully roasted .You can bake in the oven if you wish. Or you can use can groundnut paste . Its up to you.
- Place hot fried groundnut in a tray and let it cold down.
- Grind groundnut dry or mix with a cup of water to achieve a smooth paste
- In a blender , place crayfish white/ black pepper and blend properly then mix with groundnut paste and add some salt to taste and 1.5 cup of water.
- Tie in a warmed banana leave or an aluminium foil pepper.
- Steam in a steamer or potb for 45 mins to one hour.
- Allow to cold down for 10 mins before you serve.