This recipe was everything it promised. I invited a friend over for tasting. And this is what she said ” Queen the shell has a crispy taste and the centre is chewy and the inner dark chocolate makes this delight just awesome!’
My daughter Shasha helped with the scooping. What an amazing experience.
We are planning to quadrupled this recipe for Shasha’s birthday. It’s easy to make and very economical than buying cookies from the shop.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time:12 mins
Cook time:12-18 mins
Ready in: 30 mins
- 125 g of add of butter.
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- 2 large eggs.
- 2 cups of self raising flour.
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven 160C or 160C fan force.
- In a large bowl with an electric or hand mixer, beat brown sugar and butter until smooth.
- Pour in Vanilla essence and eggs. Pour in the eggs one at a time into your mixture. Add some salt (salt os very optional)
- Combine flour and baking powder and shift in your mixture. Alternatively just use self raising flour like me. Then mix properly.
- Stir into your mixture some chocolate chips
- Use tablespoon to scoop mixture into a line baking tray. They must be 3 cm apart becau se the oven heat will make them to rise into a bigger shape.
- Decorate the top with some extra choco chips.
- Bake for 12 – 18 mins until golden brown.
- Remo ve from oven and allow to cool on a trays for 3-5 mins.
- When its cool, transfer to the wire rack to cold down completly.
- Serve with some milk or fruit juice.
To watch full video recipe of these cookies. Please click to this link👇👇👇👇👇
Make sure you leave enough space between them when baking as they do expand.
If you don’t eat much sugar tou can reduce the amount of sugar input. It won’t affect your recipe.