Omelettes are one of the quickiest, easiest and delicious recipes you can ever think of . And the most simpliest way to add egg to your diet. Do you know that omelettes can serve as your side dish, though it’s a delicious breakfast goodness that makes up an entire meal in the morning. I was honestly salivating while frying this delicious goodness. Thanks goodness i only tasted at the end. Very irresistable breaky .
Treat your family with different eggs recipes for breakfast.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time :10 mins
Cook time 15 mins
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbspVegetable oil/ butter
- 1/4 Stock cube
- Diced vegetables( 1/2 onion, 1/4 capsicums each red , green , yellow, 1/2 carrot.
- A large frying pan.
- In a medium bowl crack and beat eggs
- Marinate your egg with salt and stock cube ans white pepper
- Dice your capsicums onions carrots and tomatoes and pour in your egg and mix properly
- In a frying pan, pour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or butter
- Dish out scoop of egg and pour in your frying pan with midium heat and soread egg over the surface.
- When egg is half done or half cooked, roll egg towards the middle to the bottom.
- Add scoops each time and roll when half cooked. Keep adding scoops and rolling.
To watch full video of this recipe, please click to the link below :