I love my pancakes to be tender, light and fluffy. Pancakes and crepes were the very first recipes l learned from my granny at a tender age.
I like it when the edges are crispy. I use butter to achieve my crispy edges.
I do my toppings with some seasonal fuits like strawberries, blueberr Maple syrop or honey and ice creem.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 2 Egg
- 1 glass of Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar (optional)
- Baking powder
- 1/2 tsoSalt
- 2 cups of SR flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Maple syrop
- In a mixing bowl, mix egg until fluffy
- Add melted butter
- Add flour, sugar baking powder and salt and mix properly
- Grease your frying pan with butter
- Heat a large non sticky frying pan over mediym heat.
- Use a measuring cup to dish out the batter to the frying pan.
- Turn sides when the other site is done. Make sure its golden brown.
Note: Another method is mixing dry and wet ingredients separately then at the end you mix them together and stir.
Click ro rhis link and watch full video