This is such a fulfilling dish, very delicious and healthy. The yellow color makes it mouth watering and attractive. The tenderness and moist of the curry fried rice is as the result of the chicken stock.
Lets go straight to work;
Arthur: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time : 25 mins
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 large diced onion
- 1/4 cup fine crayfish
- 1 tablespoon each of ginger and garlic paste.
- 2 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup garden green peas
- 8 slices of pork loin
- 2 Stock cubes
- 1/4 cup of coconut cream
- Pour 1/4 cup of olive oil in a wok/ soucepan /pot
- Fry onion and crayfish together, you will achieve a nice aroma. Stir properly
- Add ginger and garlic paste and stir fry and add stock cubes and stir. Simmet until translucent. Stiring frequentcy.
- Add tumeric and curry powder and keep stiring
- Add two cups of well washed and drained rice and stir and fry properly.
- Add a cup od chicken stock and stir
- Add coconut cream or fine coconut and stir
- Cover and allow to boil for 9 mins.
- Add some garden frozen peas and allow to steam fir 3 mins. Stir and remove from heat.
- Remove from heat an d let it sit for five mins
- Fry pork loin with some butter.
- Garnish with delicious fried pork and serve.