If you are looking for a healthy smoothie to drink as a brunch today, then you are at the righ spot, Or if you are breastfeeding and need something healthy, or you are just looking to lose some weight and you want a lifestyle which seem to be so active and healthy. Then try this healthy and quick recipe.
I make this very often, its very yummmm!!! . Dont be afraid to add more stuffs to your recipe like cinamon, walnuts organic soya milk, mix nuts , coconut water, and much more. You can make one of this.
It has been very hot in down under since its summer time . Kids just kove this to bits.
I have whipped up some 8 very healthy smoothies from delicious fruits like pineapples – mango, strawberries- blackberries, banana – pineapple , melons, watermelon – strawberries , orange – lemon vanilla pineapple coconut …
Author : Annuchka Queen
Prep time :10 mins
- 1 cup each of frozen strawberries , blueberries pineapples , bananas , mangoes, melons, apples
- 4 ripe bananas.
- Vanila essence
- 3 cups of milk
- 4 tablespoon honey
- Fresh lemon
- Greek yogurt
- Ice ( optional)
- Wash , peel and slice banana
- Combine diced fruits of your choice and blend.
- Put in the juicer with your frozen fruits and blend properly
- Add milk and lemon juice and whiz properly huntil paste is smooth.
- If you noticed jt abit too think you can add some milk or some juice and whiz again.
Note : You can do this with any fruit you have on hand. You can use just 3 ingredients if you want something very simple.
Prep time varries from 3 to 10 mins . When you use frozen fruits you dont need to add ice .
If you want a thicker smoothie, you can add more banana.