If you want a fast desert because you have visitors around, then think of my 5 mins microwave baked molten lava choco cake.
This lava cake is incredibly the fastest and easiest method of baking. In less than 10 mins you will be satisfying your taste buds. Isn’t that awesome !!!!!Well, if at all chocolate is your thing , you will want to make this cake very often.
Author – Annuchka Queen
Prep time – 10 mins
Cook time 5 mins
Total time – 15 mins
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 200 g of sugar
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Chocolate chunks or chips
- A pinch of salt
- Seive 2 cups of all purpose flour in a mixing bowl
- Add castor sugar, cocoa , vegetable oil and 3 eggs. Mix properly.
- Add 1 cup of milk , bit by bit at a time have a smooth batter.
- Add a pinch of salt
- Add vanilla essence
- Grease a microse wave safe bowl
- Pour mixture in your bowl .
- In the middle of the bowl, push in some chocolate chunks / chips right into the centre.
- Set your microwave for 5 mins.
- Keep an eye on it within that 5 mins.
- If your micro wave is extremly hot then put only for 3 mins.
Serve 5 pieces for 5 people .
Please click to this lunk to watch video recipe of molten lava choco cake . Thanks
Please drop comment below.