I made 50 of this amazing cupcakes for my friends son Joe’s birthday. It was simply amazing and the kids savour it all and ask for some more.
Authur – Annuchla Queen
Serve – 35
Prep time – 10 mins
Cook time -25
Total time -35 mins
- 3 cups of self raising flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- I cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of milk
- 5 eggs
- 3 drops of vanilla essence
- 50 Cupcake papers and backibg tins
- Prwheat oven 175 C 375 F
- Crack 5 eggs in a bowl abd keep aside.
- Pour milk and sugar into a mixing bowl and whisk properly until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time as you mix.
- Whisk properly as you add eggs.
- Add flour bit by bit while mixing
- Add oil and keep mixing , then add salt to taste a d vanilla essence for a good aroma.
- Pour your mixture into cake papers.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins
- Allow to cool and do the frosting.
- To make your cupcake moist don’t overmix the batter. If you like extra fluffy cupcake,separate egg white from yoke. Beat egg white separately and beat the white properly and fold into batter.
Click to the link bwlow and watch how to make canilla cupcakes
Enjoy !!and srip a comnent