I am unapologetically a very spicy person. I like it hot and spicy. Though i have lived in the western world for a very long time that didn’t change my taste from spicy to mild or non spicy. If you are a very spicy person like me who likes chilli / hot pepper and curry source , then masala Soup with jasmine rice will be one of your favorite.
When Marie Noel from Bryton and Rose from Rockhampton pop in that evening. I served them Some long grain jasmine aromatic rice and fish masala . They went for round 2 and asked for recipe. I wanted to refer them to my youtube channel , then i realized i didn’t make any video for my fish masala soup recipe. Well, now the full recipe is up. Hope these beautiful ladies will read this.
Authur- Annuchka Queen
Serves – 6
Prep time – 30 mins
Cook time – 30 mins
Total time – 1 h
- 1 diced onionn
- 2 tablespoon masala powder
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 stock cubes
- 4 diced tomatoes
- Green, red and yellow sweet peppers
- 1 tsp Lemon pepper powder
- Diced Celery stick
- Marinate your fish with salt , cubes, lwmon pepper, white pepper and keep aside for 10 mins.
- In a frying pan, heat oil and fry your fish until golden brown. Keep aside
- In thesame oil fry diced onion until done
- Now add chilli, ginger and the rest of the other spiçes.
- Add fish when the the tomato source is dry.
- Add peppers too
- Add some water and masala powder
- Allow to simmer for 10 mins with medium heat
- Serve with steamed rice . I love Jasmine aromatic rice.