I have always love scrambled eggs. It’s very delicious and fluffy. I once visited a very chic hotel in New Caledonia and l had scrambled eggs for breakfast. It was very delicious and irresistable.
COOK TIME- 5 M
- 3 large eggs
- Himalayan salt to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- 1/8 stock cube powder
- 2 tablespoons milk/ water ( optional )
- Fresh diced leek for topping.
- White pepper
- Crack 3 eggs in a medium size bowl. Dont over beat the egg. Use a fork to give it a light beat.
- In a non sticky skillet , pour some coconut oil or butter.
- Melt under very low heat.
- Add eggs and stir. Keep stiring until you achieve the fluffy consistency.
- You will notice large fluffy curds just after 3-4 mins of stiring .
- Marinate it now .
- Milk or water will make it richer and very moist incase you added milk but as i said . Its very optional .
- Serve with bread.
Serve – 1 person
Please watch full video recipe by clicking to the link below;