You will be very surprise how easy it is done. I will introduce to you t my indredients and then method.
PREP TIME=1 h
BAKE TIME =20 m
TOTAL TIME =1 h 20 m
- Packet of yeast
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/4 cuo of water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter / margerine.
- 2 eggs
- In a large mixing bowl combine yeast, warm water and sugar abd set aside for 5 – 8 mins.
- Mix sugar egg and salt properly.
- Add flour bit by bit or gradually.
- Place dough on a working surface and kneed properly.
- Divide dough into small pieces , and mould each into a smooth round ball.
- Grease your baking pan.
- Place balls into baking pan leaving some equal spaces in each rolls.
- Cover properly with a cling wrap and set aside to rise for 1h / 2 h
- Leave for 1-2 hours to double in size.
- Preheat your oven 170 C / 375 F .
- Open and egg wash the top before taking to the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown.
Please click to the blue libk below a nd watch full recipe.
Let me know if your own br
Dinner rolls was a success.