When you love cooking , you can be very adventurous in the kitchen. Exploring and navigating on grounds where no one has ever trampled. I took a journey to the pineapple coconut island . And voila !! this is the result;
My love for coconut is a long story . To cut a long story short, I bought coconut and pineapple then decided to give my jollof rice an exotic touch, I Diced my pineapple and blend some to use the juice in my cooking. I did exactly the same with my coconut.
- I cup of coconut cream
- 2.5 cups of rice
- I chopped onion
- I kg of chicken
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 stock cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large tomato and 1 large capsicum
- 2 diced carrots
- 1 diced leek
- I coconut
- 1 pineapple
Arthur :Annuchka Queen
Prep time : 15 mins
Cook time : 15 – 20 mins
- Wash your rice with warm water and set aside.
- Pour some coconut oil in a pot and fry your diced onion.
- Add tomato and capsicum paste and fry properly.
- Add coconut cream, coconut water, salt , stock cube and chicken stock and stir.
- Add rice stir and cover to simmer for 12 mins.
- Serve in coconut shell and pineapple shell.
Please watch full videoof this recipe by clicking to this link https://youtu.be/CvLmWcXLZYE
Thanks for watching. Let me know how your own coconut pineapple rice turned out.