Pepper soup is a very popular soup in Cameroon and in most of the west African countries. It’s oil free and taste very delicious.We can actually cook pepper soup with different types of meat. The most common one is the one cooked with assorted meat parts, pepper soup goat meat is another very delicious one. Another type is the one cooked with cutlets and chunks. Chicken pepper soup ,Fish pepper soup / seafood pepper soup , cow tail pepper soup and pepper soup cow foot.
- 1 kg foot cow
- 1/2 kg stripes
- 1 herbanero pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- Sone salt to taste
- I large onion
- 2 stock cube
- 1 chopped celery stick.
- 50 njangsa seeds
Prep time 10 mins
Cooking time 45 mins
Total = 55 mins
- Place chopped cow foot and stripes in a pot.
- Fill the pot with water until it covers the meat.
- Start marinating with a your spices. White pepper salt , stock cube, lemon pepper, chopped onion and bay leaves.
- Wash your njangsa seeds properly and blend them.
- Pour your njangsa paste into the soup and stir .
- Blend your chopped celery sticks with half cup water and add into your soup.
- Add i herbanero pepper cover and allow to simmer.
- Open every 10 mins to check water level.
- Remove and serve after 45 mins.
Watch full video by clicking to this link