- 1 chopped onion
- 18 prawns
- Celery leeaves
- 1/2 cup ground crayfish
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large capsicum
- Blended ginger and garlic
- I stock cube
- 4 ripe plantains
- Some salt to taste
- 500 g spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Before cooking your vegetable soup;
- Wash with cold and warm water and drain properly.
- Slice them into small pieces
- Peel off skin of your prawns and remove the head and wash properly.
- Wash fresh tomato and capsicum and blend .
- Blend ginger garlic and celery
- Ground your crayfish and set aside.
MODE OF PREPARATION;
- In a larged frying pan, pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil and allow to heat for 3 mins .
- Fry 1/2 chopped onion in the oil.
- Add prawns and fry properly for 3-6 mins and set aside when done.
- You can use thesame frying pan to fry your capsucum and tomato but without prawns.
- Pour the other half of onion in the pot and fry for 2 mins . Add tomato and capsicum paste and fry together for 7 mins until semi dry.
- Add your green vegetable and seasoned with crayfish, salt , stock cube and your ginger abd garlic paste anď fried prawns set aside.
- Allow to simmer for 3 mins . The prawns juice will marinate your vegetable and give it a very appertizing flavour. The crayfish will totally give it a magic touch .
- Serve hot with any chewy or swallow of your choice .
- Click the link below to watch full video recipe of this food. Please subscribe to get latest updates of my recipes.