Twisted donuts are one of the easiest recipes you can ever imagin. Its very light and fluffy. So crunchy on the outside and really soft ans fluffy outside. You can actually make many and keep in the freezer. It is a very easy and light snack. I first tested this glorious donuts in st Petersburg in the early 2000s . I couldn’t resist how delicious it was . I tried to ask the my friend Natasha if she could teach me how to make twisted donuts . She invited me over to watch her make twisted donuts. I couldn’t believe how easy it was . Since then l have been making mine .
Australians have one of the best twisted donuts too. I was in awe after eating them. They are absolutely light , fluffy and delicious. You can actually eat many since it isn’t a heavy snack.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 2 hrs
Cook: 1m mins
1. 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
2. 1 cup of milk
3. 2 tablespoon sugar
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 1 egg
6. 1 packet of dry yeast
7. 3 cups of flour
1 . Melt 2 tablespoons unsalted butter in a soucepan over medium heat.
2. Pour in a large bowl and add 1 cup of milk
3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar
4. Add half teaspoon of salt and mix thoroughly until everything disolves completly.
5. Crack one egg inside and mix properly
6. Add 1 pkt of dry yeast and stir properly.
7. Leave mixture for 5 mins to rest
8. Add 3 cups of flour after 5 mins and dump on a kitchen surface and mix with fingers for 7-10 mins until dough is smooth.
9. Grease your bowl with butter, transfer dough inside and cover with a cling wrap. Leave to rise until it double in size. It qill take 1 hour or 2 to rise .
10. Deflate gas in the dough after one hour and cut into small equal sizes Then roll in opposite direction and twist.
11. Cover with a cloth after rolling and heat your vegetable oil with medium heat.
12. Start frying your twisted donuts. Turn sides and remove fron oil when it’s golden brown.
Enjoy and thanks fir watching. Dont forget to subscribe